Sunday, October 21, 2012

OOTD 7: Stripes!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having wonderful weekends. If you read my last post, then you know I went to a birthday party last night. My friend Syd was turning 18. I was a little skeptical about going, however, because I knew no one there, so I decided to dress lolita to calm my nerves a bit. Without further ado, this is my outfit!


I really really adored my outfit. Friday I bought that striped turtleneck shirt from a local thrift store and I thought it would contrast nicely with my pink dress. I think this is my favorite outfit of mine thus far. 


Outfit Rundown: 
Dress: Bodyline
Bow: Metamorphose 
Shirt: Thrift find 
Shoes: They were a gift
Socks: Wal-mart


Earrings: Wal-mart
Pearl Necklace: Thrift find 
Doughnut Pin: Chibi Works 
Bunny Necklace: Chibi Works 

Thank you for reading, and I will be writing sometime next week! I hope you all are having a great weekend. 
Yours Truly, Jamie♥



No comments:

Post a Comment