Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lolita Blog Carnival: Your Style Outside of Lolita

Hello everyone! This is my first actual post being part of the Lolita Blog Carnival, aka a group of Lolita bloggers who post about a specific topic every week. It's really awesome, you all it to check it out here♥

This week's topic is "Yours Style Outside of Lolita".


When I first saw this subject, I struggled a little bit with how to answer it. In my life, I've always been known as (as my boyfriend put it) "That One Chick Who Dresses Like Everything". I really do pride myself on trying all different kinds of styles, from just a t-shirt and jeans, to an occasional gyaru look, to decora, to theatrical looks and everything in between. 


My style is something that is always evolving and ever-changing. There isn't really a style that I'd be afraid of trying or doubt doing. I just love clothes and everything having to do with them. Dressing up is my favorite thing in the world to do. ♥

Thank you for reading my post. Check out the rest of the lolitas' posts! 


Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment