Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Little Update/Personal Blogging

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a better week than I am... well, that's not necessarily true. I got in trouble for ditching a class a couple days ago and I am getting my punishment for tonight. I am a little scared about what it may be. Next week my school is on Fall break which SUCKS seeing as how if I get grounded I won't be able to do ANYTHING during break.

However, I did get an interview at my local Hot Topic. I turned in the application forever ago so I was super surprised that they called me back. My interview is tomorrow and I am super excited. I already have what to wear planned out and everything. I really do hope I get the job because money would be greatly appreciated right now and also I have been a little bit bored without marching band.

In other news, we are writing allegories for my humanities class and I have no idea what to write about. I am a little bit suck between ideas and morals to have my story. I may have thought of a great idea but I don't know how to put it together.

I just got done writing my post for this week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic so I'm really excited for it to come out. It will be posting on Saturday. I hope it posts in case I am grounded. If it doesn't, I apologize greatly.

Thanks for reading this little sporadic post. I hope you all are having wonderful weeks, and wish me luck!
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment